Welcome to PSMC
Pagosa Springs Medical Center (PSMC) is a critical access hospital and rural health clinic located in Pagosa Springs, Colorado. The medical center is comprised of an 11-bed hospital, 24/7 emergency department, general and orthopedic surgery, outpatient primary and specialty care, integrated behavioral health, ambulance and trauma care. Our physicians and advanced practice providers specialize in a wide range of health services including cardiology, cancer care, gastroenterology, neurology, interventional pain management and ear, nose and throat services. We offer walk-in visits five days a week through our primary care clinic, in addition to diagnostic imaging, telemedicine, infusion services and lab services.
PSMC’s physicians, advanced practice providers, staff, board of directors, and volunteers work together to provide excellent, personal care to all residents and visitors regardless of ability to pay. Pagosa Springs Medical Center Foundation supports the hospital by raising funds for services and medical equipment to meet the community’s growing healthcare needs. The PSMC Foundation fundraises to support PSMC in providing the local care our community deserves, close to home. Join us in supporting PSMC by giving to PSMC Foundation.
The care you deserve, in the mountains you love.
Mission, Vision, and Values
Our mission is to provide quality, compassionate healthcare and wellness for each person we serve.
Our vision is to build an organization that has passion for doing the right thing for our patients every day.
Our values are:
- Wholeness: We value the physical, spiritual, and emotional aspects of all.
- Integrity: We strive for transparency, consistency, and clarity in our relationships.
- Stewardship: We work to deliver the best value for our community’s healthcare dollar.
- Excellence: We are focused on the best performance and outcome in all of our actions.
- Respect: We honor, in thought and action, the worth of our patients and employees.